Monday, December 20, 2010

NEW LS TRACTOR LINE NOW BEING SOLD

We have started selling the LS Tractor line in our Hendersonville location.  LS Tractor is a premium tractor that comes loaded with options.  These tractors have all the bells and whistles and they have the weight to go along with them.  They use premium Mitsubuishi diesel engines and come with a 5 year warranty.  I love this tractor and the best thing about them is the price.  The competition better watch out because LS a tractor manufacturer for well known companies like New Holland, McCormick, Montana and others are now bringing their tractor to the market direct which means huge savings to the customer.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this information! I have been looking into new outdoor power equipment! Can you tell me where I can find more information about them and where I can get new ones! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete